self-description want to tell you a little about my life briefly but clearly , my full name Sayfullah . I was born in Lhokseumawe 5 February 1994. I am the second of three brothers , I actually fourth child of six siblings but that before I died two sisters in infancy , and after my one brother is the seventh child died when the baby too , so we were only 4 brothers now . Address I live now in the village Uteunkot , two city districts Lhokseumawe estuary . Now I am studying at the University Malikussaleh Lhokseumawe . Department of Economic Development ie Smaster 3 . I was born from a very simple family . If the rich are not rich say , if the poor are not poor say too . That's my life right now , I am the one easy times offended if people mock me because I do not like picking on people . If people were nice to me , then I will be better in person if at all serious tersebut.Saya his remains serious , I included it can be said that the type of faithful in love , and I am rather s...
Comments
Post a Comment