DESKRIPSI DIRI DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS


self-description
want to tell you a little about my life briefly but clearly , my full name Sayfullah . I was born in Lhokseumawe 5 February 1994. I am the second of three brothers , I actually fourth child of six siblings but that before I died two sisters in infancy , and after my one brother is the seventh child died when the baby too , so we were only 4 brothers now . Address I live now in the village Uteunkot , two city districts Lhokseumawe estuary . Now I am studying at the University Malikussaleh Lhokseumawe . Department of Economic Development ie Smaster 3 . I was born from a very simple family . If the rich are not rich say , if the poor are not poor say too . That's my life right now , I am the one easy times offended if people mock me because I do not like picking on people . If people were nice to me , then I will be better in person if at all serious tersebut.Saya his remains serious , I included it can be said that the type of faithful in love , and I am rather shy person , my hobby is music , singing , reflesing , watch , although Just automotive automotive clay people , and there are others but the others not so hobby - hibi times , that's a little about me .
education
SD MUARA TWO STATE 2 , LHOKSEUMAWE ( 2000-2006 )
SMP STATE 7 LHOKSEUMAWE ( 2006-2009 )
SMA 2 LHOKSEUMAWE ( 2009-2012)
Malikussaleh University . S1 ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ( 2012-20 .... )
       I would like to introduce my parents , my father name Ibrahim A.Jalil he worked in the Department of Agriculture of North Aceh . only the ordinary civil servant salary if you say eat only enough for most . His salary just because he does not wear 3,000,000 S1 degree or D3 , D2 . Just wear a high school diploma but equal . And my mother's name Fatitah , he only Housewife that no income or salary . He only completed primary school education only. Not a career woman . So I have to be different from them . Because life does not revolve in the same place , and therefore I do not want to disappoint them . I would like to get an IP and a high GPA , college besides my goal I gain knowledge and experience , but also to the fore later changed my life , I just hope that faculty self description I read this briefly . can understand and be sympathetic , empathetic to students , student background kasihaninlah bitter life . If he is diligent , kind , and has ethics although not smart bisalah busy times the value B. That is a brief description of myself solid but obviously hope the mother and father can memakluminya lecturer .
THANK YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengambil Harga (Price Taker) Dan Penentu Harga (Price Maker)

makalah sektor pertanian daerah pedesaan

Biaya Sosial dan Permasalahannya dalam Pengelolaan SDA